We recognize that all of our patients are unique and deserve to receive orthodontic care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding orthodontic experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you.
– Our “Julie the Cruise Director” of the office
– Mom of two beautiful daughters and new title – Grandma!
-Married to her high school sweetheart who is from Kansas –
– Has loved working for over 35 years in all things dental – endodontics, oral surgery, general dentistry and orthodontics
– Orthodontics was her very first job at age 16!
– Excites in the beautiful smiles and emerging confidence that orthodontics brings
– Appreciates the beautiful Northwest and gardening
– Savors her time with her children, grandchildren, family and friends
– Known for her contagious laugh and positive attitude
– Travel is her therapy…especially if it’s to somewhere sunny with a pool!
– Proud mom of three amazing girls – one works here
– Loves the confidence a new smile brings!
– Loves being able to ease nervous patients and make them smile
– Enjoys baking and delivering treats…and we love it too!
– Cherishes her husband and two grown sons
– Camping and traveling with family and friends are her favorite hobbies
– Has worked 34 years in the dental field
– Enjoys building relationships with patients and their families
– Happily married and mom to three active boys!
– When not at work she is watching her boys football, baseball, and basketball games.
– Favorite season is FOOTBALL- Go Ducks!
– Relishes warm weather and vacationing
– Loves seeing the happiness on patients faces after successful treatment
– Catch her golfing, vacationing, or spending time with loved ones outside of work
– Mom of FIVE!
– 17 years in Orthodontics
– Loves seeing smiles transform
– Has an adventurous spirit and loves to travel
– You will always find her biking, camping, swimming, dancing or hunting
– 25+ years as an Orthodontic assistant
– Takes delight in helping someone create confidence with a beautiful smile
– Appreciates spending time with her friends and family – especially during the Holidays
– She takes pride in being a mom and feels so fortunate to have such a great kid!
– You can find her taking pleasure in singing and making her “World Class” caramel corn.
– Loves building connections with her patients and seeing before and after transformations
– Proud mom of two kiddos and one fur baby
– Favorites include playing frisbee with her dog, fishing, crabbing, and spending time at the beach!
– Fluent in movie quotes and song lyrics – try to stump her!
– Halloween and escape room junkie
– Found the perfect job that allows her perfectionism to thrive
– Raising two beautiful, amazing little ladies
– Happiest when traveling or going on spontaneous adventures with her family
– Transforming smiles in Orthodontics for the past 35 years…and counting!
– Married to a great guy and proud mom of two grown daughters
– Catch her at the gym, flying to a tropical destination, and maybe a casino occasionally
– Always repping her three favorite teams: Seattle Seahawks, UW Huskies, and ASU Sun Devils
– Clever sense of humor – she always keeps us laughing
– Has worked alongside of Kristi for 24+ years!
– Passion about volleyball, coaching, exercising and riding Harleys
– Nana to two of the cutest little boys
– Most likely to get in trouble at work
– Adores her coworkers that feel like family
– Revels in home projects, cooking, crafts, and spending time with loved ones
– Loves football- especially the Oregon Ducks & Seattle Seahawks. Go HAWKS!
– Firsthand understanding of how a beautiful smile can change ones confidence
– Sarcasm Queen
– Take me out to the ball game…Go Mariners!
– Boy mom of two cuties
– Prides herself in being a lover not a fighter
– Married 24+ years to her high school sweetheart with whom she shares three handsome sons
– Fridays are for hiking, kayaking, skiing, camping and fishing with her three best friends
– Biggest cheerleader of our local athletes- she has a voice that carries!
– Proud owner of her German pointers Boone & Oakley
– Favorite aspect of orthodontics is transforming a patient’s smile and their self-esteem
– Fun Fact: she is an identical twin
– Found a love for cooking while in college
– Daddy’s girl…especially because she works with her mom!
– Loves working with young kids
– Book Worm!
– Midget Cat Mom!
– Practices living a clean and healthy lifestyle by frequenting the gym
– You will often find her adventuring outdoors
– Clean Freak!
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you are in need of treatment, Dr Wagner will recommend an appliance specific to your dental needs. Some of the treatment options available include: Traditional braces, Clear braces and Invisalign.
Treatment times vary depending on your specific course of treatment, but with the new cutting-edge technology, the average treatment time is 18-24 months.
Brush your teeth by using a regular soft toothbrush. Brush down from the top and then up from the bottom on each tooth; always brushing away from your gums. Use a gentle sawing motion to work the floss on each side of the two teeth the floss is between. Be careful not to pull with too much force around the archwire.
That varies per patient but there is new technology that uses memory shape, heat activated wires that work without needing painful adjustments, decreasing the amount of office visits necessary to complete treatment. The average time between visits can range from 8-10 weeks. As you come close to finishing treatment, Dr. Wagner may want to see you more often, typically between 4-6 weeks during your last few months, to fine tune your final tooth movements.
The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your specific dental requirements. Once we complete a new patient exam and create a treatment plan for you, you will meet with a treatment coordinator to discuss the costs and payment plans available to you. We will work with you to create a payment plan that is tailored to your needs and budget.